Friday, January 30, 2009

Weekly Wrap Up

Just a quick rundown of my weekly stimuli:

Playing:
  • Burnout Paradise (Xbox 360) - I'm not a racing game fan, but this one has it's hooks in me.
  • Call of Duty: World at War (Xbox 360) - I adore the multiplayer. Solo campaign is decent, as is the co-op play.
  • Left 4 Dead - Love to play it, just need more people to play with. Random games = lots of random jerks.
  • Resident Evil 5 Demo (Xbox 360) - Frustrated me at first, but as I played more it got me pumped for the full release.

Watching:
  • Friday Night Lights: Season 1 (Netflix Instant Queue) - Great show! Just sad that third season starts now. Will wait for DVD release.
  • Fringe (FOX) - I fear this series is perilously close to a hop over a certain aquatic predator.
  • Robin Hood: Season 2 (BBC Series from Netflix DVD) - Writers seem afraid of real plot/character development. Fun, but often lacks captivating elements.

Reading:

  • Predictably Irrational (Dan Ariely) - Good read on the irrationality of human decision making.
  • Brisingr (Christopher Paolini) - Not the most inventive fantasy novel, but a good one. Especially when you take the age of the author into consideration.
Other:
What have you been up to this week?

No comments: